Seven new members joined AESE this quarter (date of membership in parentheses).
- Theodore J. (Ted) Bakamjian (7/96)
Society of Exploration Geophysicists
P.O. Box 702740
Tulsa, OK 74170-2740
- M.F. Dufour (7/96)
Geological Survey of Canada
601 Booth Street
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0E8
- Maria Lourdes Gamero (7/96)
- Winnie Harding (7/96)
1900 Powell Street, 12th Floor
Emeryville, CA 94608
- Judy Kingsley (7/96)
Natural Resources Canada
RR #1, P.O. Box 343
Chelsea, Quebec J0X 1N0
- Angie Miller (7/96)
Ocean Drilling Program
2705 N. Wilderness Drive
College Station, TX 77845
- Carol L. Ruthven (7/96)
Kentucky Geological Survey
228 Mining & Mineral Resources Bldg.
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40506-0107
Maria Lourdes Gamero represents the first new International (overseas) AESE member in a
long time. She says on her membership form that she found out about AESE from an
announcement of the 30th Annual Meeting in Episodes, one of the journals that we have
exchange status with.
Winnie Harding represents the first new AESE member who submitted an electronic
Norman Stewart recently surveyed the email addresses in the membership directory. There
are 120 e-mail addresses in the directory, with the breakdown as follows:
- 44 addresses with the suffix .edu,
- 34 addresses with the suffix .gov,
- 14 addresses with the suffix .com,
- 12 addresses with the suffix .org,
- 10 addresses with the suffix .ca (Canada),
- 2 addresses with the suffix .uk (United Kingdom), and
- 3 miscellaneous addresses.
RETURN to non-frame version of Blueline.