Association of Earth Science Editors
How to Register for the 2018 AESE Annual Meeting in Niagara Falls, New York, U.S.A.
- Complete meeting registration form found below in item #6 so that you know the fees you need to look for in the drop-down menu below. (Because of space limitations we have had to group items together according to price.) All prices are in U.S. dollars.
- Using the drop-down menu, choose the appropriate registration option. (Full registration fees cover admission to all sessions, opening reception, business lunch, awards banquet, and field trip. Two-day registration for the technical sessions also includes the opening reception, business luncheon and awards banquet.)
- Click on the "Add To Cart" button. This will bring you to the "Your Shopping Cart" page. If you wish to add another item to your registration, click on the "Continue Shopping" button, which will take you back to the previous page, where you can select more items (e.g., a guest registration).
- When you are done selecting items for your registration, carefully review the information that appears in "Your Shopping Cart", paying special attention to the quantity and dollar amounts. If you no longer want an item in your cart click "Remove".
- Once everything looks good, payment can be made using either your PayPal account or a credit card (for the latter, choose the lower, "check out" button).
- IMPORTANT: Your registration is not complete until you return your completed registration form to Mary Ann Schmidt, AESE Business Office Manager. A fillable PDF registration form can be found at http://www.aese.org/AESE2018RegistrationFormFillable.pdf . Once completed, save the file to your computer, then send via email to Mary Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you may print the form and mail it to Mary Ann (address on the form) or send by fax to 412-268-5677 (be sure to put Mary Ann's name on the cover sheet and/or top of the registration form). Indicate on the form that you paid your registration online.
Abbreviations used in drop-down list below:
FM – full meeting, Mbr – member, NMbr – nonmember, o/b – on/before